Monday, July 17, 2006

Chad & Lesley about to go off the zipline.

Chad & Elle being silly

Shawn, Elle, Emma & Lesley on top of Johnson's Mesa (Chad was on duty back at camp)

The very first fire of the entire summer

Shawn saying "gig 'em!" before he swings

Here are some more pictures from Blue Haven. The picture of Shawn, Emma, Elle & me on top of Johnson's is interesting because we got up there after having to change a shredded tire on one of the other teacher's trucks. I guess that will teach us not to borrow things from other people.

7 comments:

Emily said...

Looks like fun. Riley decided that the postcard you sent was you and Chad on the top like the picture on the blog. It was cute. She carried it around. I talked to Chad earlier, but we got cut off. Tell him to call me after he gets back from the interview.

The Montandon's said...

Lesley,
Glad you all are back in the swing of things. Sorry your summer is almost over. Our Blog is cprr52.blogspot.com if you are interested.

emma said...

Lesley, send me all the pics over email that I might want as soon as you get a chance. Would it be easier to burn to a CD and send in the mail?

davemaz said...

Looks like a great 'vacation.' Looking forward to hearing more. Had a great weekend at Erin's. Kellen & Bonnie can't wait for Blue Haven.
Love,
Dad

Jenna said...

I love Blue Haven! My husband and I were counselors in '92 and '93. Vance married us! I am guessing it finally rained since there was finally a fire. We were there during counselor training week and it was drier than I had ever seen it. Glad you had a great time.

Emily said...

there's something about getting away, especially to a place like camp, that lets you lower your guard and just have fun.
joey

Sara said...

Wish we could have been up at Blue Haven at the same time! It must have rained a lot for y'all to be able to have a campfire. I'm still in Africa, but I will call you when I get back so I can hear all about it!